Among other methods of injection of psilocybin, like shroom tea or eating fresh shrooms, a consumption of magic mushrooms with food is also a nice idea since not everyone will appreciate their specific taste. There is where the magic mushroom cookies appear – cacao perfectly complements the taste of shrooms, while the simplicity of the recipe makes biscuits easy to repeat. Buy shrooms online to ensure the main component for your shrooms baking! But before you decide on a purchase, let’s discover how to make shrooms cookies easily.
Psilocybin cookies recipe
Cookies are always a win-win idea, especially if it comes to magic mushrooms` baking. You will not only mask a natural taste of shrooms that not every user will like but in addition, will make a process of administration tasty and enjoyable! Additionally, shroom cookies are easy to dose, since eating one or two will be enough to get expected effects.
Step 1: stock up with the ingredients
· 100 g granulated sugar
· 165 g brown sugar
· 6 or 12 g of dried magic mushrooms (depending on the dosage you would like)
· 115 g unsalted butter
· 155 g all-purpose flour
· 220 g dark\milk\semi-sweet chocolate chips
· 1 egg
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1\2 teaspoon baking soda
Step 2: Follow the instructions to prepare dough for cookies
1. Grind dried shrooms into powder by using a coffee grinder.
2. Using a large bowl, whisk together brown and white sugar with melted butter and salt until the mass becomes homogeneous.
3. Whisk eggs and vanilla extract until it becomes lush.
4. Sift in the shroom powder, flour, and baking soda.
5. Combine all the blends, and carefully mix them.
6. Add chocolate chips into the dough, mix.
7. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes, or put it in a refrigerator overnight.
Step 3: Prepare shroom cookies to bake
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Put parchment paper on a baking sheet.
3. Use an ice-cream scoop, or tablespoon to lay out the dough onto a baking sheet leaving a space between each cookie.
4. Now, bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes, or until the corners start to gild.
5. Let the cookies cool for a while.
6. Bon appétit!
Note: These ingredients will be enough for 12 cookies – take it into account before deciding on the psilocybin dosage. Whether you put 6 g in the dough, you will get 0.5 g of shrooms per biscuit, and for a higher dose, you need to add 12 g of dried magic mushrooms.
Can shroom cookies spoil?
Like anything from baking, psilocybin biscuits can be stored for a longer time. A storing environment plays here a big role – better choose a dry, cool place to ensure cookies storing for approximately a week (I’m sure your cookies will be eaten sooner). Keep in mind that wet, warm conditions will cause mold reproduction that leads to faster spoilage of your baking.